APL Acts of Kindness (Social Distancing Edition)
There’s no better time to earn volunteer hours, and no better way to do it than by sharing some kindness in our community - especially now, when we need it the most. While safely observing recommended guidelines for social distancing, you can show you care by:
- Donating extra food or household items to people who need it
- Organizing a neighbourhood cheer for frontline workers
- Decorating your house or yard with signs thanking essential workers
- Sending a postcard, letter or email to someone alone in isolation
- Creating an encouraging video
- Supporting local businesses
- And much more!
To participate in APL Acts of Kindness (SDE), perform a good deed or kind act, then submit a photo and brief description to email@example.com .
Please include your first and last name, grade, school, email and phone number.
Volunteer hours will be awarded at the discretion of library staff; students are responsible for supplying the volunteer hours forms issued by their schools.